Does the idea of an active vacation appeal to you? Why not combine tennis and sightseeing into one vacation to remember! Set on the beautiful Adriatic Coast of Croatia in the seaside towns of Zadar and Dubrovnik, enjoy up to 7 spectacular days improving your tennis game and exploring the regions to create the perfect vacation for you.
Tailor your holiday to your own needs, thus creating a perfect learning environment.
- Play a lot of exceptional tennis
- Stay at cozy hotels right by the sea
- Swim in the crystal clear blue sea
- Meet some great people
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM TENNIS
- Play tennis in unique locations
- Tennis lessons adapted to your skill level - from beginner to advanced
- You are in the hands of professional, highly experienced tennis coaches
- High quality tennis lessons in a friendly atmosphere
TAILOR YOUR TENNIS
- Play as much or as little tennis as you like
- Choose from our Full or Half week tennis programs
- Take 10 hours of tennis and balance it with other activities
- Focus purely on tennis with 20 hours of professional coaching
- Accommodation in Biograd, Zadar, or Cavtat (Dubrovnik) with half board or breakfast only (based on hotel selection)
- 10 or 20 hours of tennis (based on program selected)
- Airport Transfer from Zadar Airport or Dubrovnik Airport
- Tennis Host welcome and support during your stay
- Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing. Single room pricing available.
A TYPICAL WEEK
- Group tennis classes with a coach in the morning after breakfast (9 – 12 pm)
- Time for relaxing in the afternoon: enjoy sun at the beach, chill with a cocktail by the pool or take part in one of our extra activities such as visiting natural and historical treasures recognized by UNESCO, such as world known Plitvice Lakes. If you are in the mood of staying active out of the tennis courts, check our exciting adventurous activities – from cycling, hiking, kayaking to snorkeling and diving.
- Private coaching sessions are usually held in the later afternoon, they can be arranged around your schedule with your coach upon arrival
- Playing tennis outside of the coaching hours – you will set the timings when to play with your coach upon arrival or on a daily basis
- You will enjoy a free day in the middle of your tennis holiday week. A day reserved for relaxing and excursions
- Tournament evening with some traditional Dalmatian specialties or a barbecue (6 – 9 pm) – at the end of your tennis holiday week
- Get together parties at the bar of the hotel in the evening
*The hours of tennis coaching sessions varies based on the program type you choose.