On our Ten Day Authentic Croatia tour, we explore the ancient towns and small villages in Istria, breathtaking National Parks and travel along the pristine coastline as a local would. This tour is for the adventurous traveler who wants to get off the beaten track but still see the highlights of Croatia. On this tour we stay in a mixture of luxury, boutique and traditional accommodations and we dine in konobas (traditional taverns), vineyards and local restaurants. This tour allows you to experience the real Croatia.
Priced from USD 3,499 (single supplement $619)
SPLIT – (Bol) HVAR – Biševo (Blue cave)/VIS – KORČULA – MLJET – SLANO (Ston) – DUBROVNIK (Captain’s dinner)
SCHEDULED DEPARTURE DATES:
- Fully escorted English speaking Tour Director with you duration of tour and Local Tour Guides for city tours
- Local tours include Zagreb, Opatija, Rovinj, Poreč, Motovun, Hum, Zadar, Trogir, Split & Dubrovnik.
- Air conditioned luxury coaches and professional drivers
- 9 nights’ accommodation (3 nights luxury hotel, 3 nights boutique hotel, 3 nights traditional accommodation)
- 23 Meals according to Itinerary including
- Entrance fees to the national parks
- Safari excursion in Metković
- Entrance fees to all sights and museums on the guided tours including the St Euphemia & Batana Eco Museum House (Rovinj), Euprasian Basilica (Poreč), St Donat Church & St Anastasia Cathedral (Zadar), St Lawrence’s Cathedral (Trogir), Diocletian Palace Basements (Split), Dominican Monastery Museum, Franciscan Monastery Museum and Rectors Palace & the Cultural Historical Museum (Dubrovni k)